- When I get home after work I feel like I have a solid 4 hours to workout, play with Eleanor, breastfeed, eat dinner, pump, get ready for the next day and spend (any if at all) quality time with my hubby. Week nights are the pits because all I really want to do is snuggle with my baby when I get home but I end up running through my tasks like a frantic nut. There's just not enough time in the day sometimes, ya know? I've quickly discovered that crockpot dinners get the win when it comes to easy peasy meals. I have THIS recipe in the crock now so fingers crossed it's tasty. I did THIS pot roast recipe earlier this week and it has officially made the Stauss dinner rotation. I was able to put it together before work even. I felt like a real Wonder Woman when I got home and dinner was ready.
- I had fun reading THIS stylist's diary post about dressing one of my favorite looks for the Emmys this week. Pictures from behind the scenes are always fun. I like to see what didn't make it to the red carpet too.
- I would like to have THESE moccasins in every color for fall, please. Especially the blue ones. Then I could tell people, "Don't step on my blue suede shoes!" I'm a riot.
- Bailey McCarthy from Peppermint Bliss (one of my favorite blogs) designed the cutest little boy's room and it was featured on Style Me Pretty. You can see the complete before and after HERE on her personal blog. Newsflash: I was planning on using that same wallpaper in the nursery if we had had a baby boy. Even picked out THIS vintage lamp and THIS fun map to frame in the room just in case.
- I selected a chandelier for Eleanor's bathroom. Shocker. Not if you know me! I'm finding too many cute ideas to go from there. There is THIS pom pom rug that I think is really fun but I'm also loving the floral print on THIS wastebasket. Zara Home for Kids has some really cute options!
Want to keep the conversation going? Follow me on Instagram: erinstauss